Who doesn’t love Butter Cookies? I love to eat Butter Cookies so much, especially soft butter cookies, melt in my mouth, so delicious. These 3 Ingredients Butter Cookies are super delicious and they melt in your mount. It’s super easy to make and everybody can make them at home.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR MAKING THIS COOKIES
You only need salted butter, caster sugar and all purpose flour
See the note on my recipe later.
Another recipes you may like :
Cranberry Butter Cookies :
Apple Yogurt Cake :
Cream Cheese Pound Cake :
Coconut Butter Cake :
No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake :
3 INGREDIENTS BUTTER COOKIESPin Recipe
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) Salted butter softened
- 125 grams (1 cup) All purpose flour
- 42 gram (1/4 cup) Caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and mix until well combined.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, roll out the dough and cut into your desired shapes
- Transfer the cookies to the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cooling rack.After completely cool, enjoy the cookies!!