This is the best Chocolate chewy brownies that I ever ate!! And I made with some variant toppings and made the taste was incredible delicious, especially with walnut toppings, the best one for me.
What is your favorite toppings for brownies? chocolate chips? walnuts? almonds? or you like all the toppings but you have to make with a lot of batter to have that. I give you this idea because I like to eat a lot of variant toppings of brownies. For the chocolate lovers, these brownies are heavenly taste. The best treats or desserts at home.
A lot of people ask me where I got that baking pan? I bought that baking pan from online shopping. I think you will get that also in your country. Search for brownies baking pan. This baking pan makes you easier if you want to make variant toppings with small pieces like mine. You can use this for making roll breads also.
Chocolate Chewy Brownies / Brownies toppings ideaPin Recipe
- Baking pan
- 2 Eggs Room temperature
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) Caster sugar
- 100 gram (7/8 cup) All purpose flour
- 20 gram (1/8 cup) Milk powder
- 20 gram (1/8 cup) Cocoa powder
- 10 gram (1,5 tbsp) Cornstarch
- 120 grams (3/4 cup) Dark cooking chocolate
- 100 gram (1/4 cup + 3 tbsp) Salted butter
- Topping : Almond, walnut, chocolate chips, cheese, peanut
- Preheat your oven 180 degrees C or 356 degrees F
- Melting the butter and chocolate with low heat, set aside
- Mixer the eggs and sugar with high speed about 5 minutes
- Sift the flour, milk powder, cocoa powder and cornstarch into the egg mixture, and mix well with spatula
- Add the butter mixture into the egg mixture and mix with spatula until well combined
- Grease first the baking pan with the oil. If you want to make with one topping, you can use 20 cm square baking pan
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and sprinkle with the toppings you like
- You bake this for 20 minutes if you use the same baking pan as mine.If you use 20x20 cm baking pan, you bake this for 25-30 minutes (depends on your oven)