The Easiest Butter Pound Cake with classically rich, dense, yet delicate cake. This is the best pound cake I’ve ever had, full of melt in your mouth buttery goodness.
Real Butter Pound Cake is tender and plush inside, with a golden and slightly crumbly exterior, with wonderful buttery..so, so good.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS CAKE
You’re just need 5 Ingredients for making this delightful dessert. That’s what I told you this is the easiest butter pound cake that you will make.
Butter : Use salted butter
Flour : Use cake flour or all purpose flour
Sugar : Use Caster sugar or granulated sugar
Eggs : to binder and hold ingredients together and giving the cake structure, give a rich flavor. Use large eggs in room temperature for this cake.
Baking Powder : it will help the cake rise in the oven.
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER POUND CAKE :
In the medium bowl, mixer butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in the eggs gradually and mixer until well combined.
Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture and mix well with spatula until there are no more flour streaks.
Pour the batter into 23x11x5 cm or 9x5x3 inches silicone loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Another recipes you may likes :
Dried Cranberry bread
Apple Yogurt Cake :
Cranberry Butter cookies :
Coconut Butter Cake :
THE EASIEST BUTTER POUND CAKEPin Recipe
- 200 grams (3/4 cup + 2 tbsp) Salted Butter
- 140 grams (2/3 cup) Caster sugar
- 4 Large eggs room temperature
- 160 grams (1 1/4 cups) Cake flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat oven 170 degrees C or 338 degrees F. If you are not using silicone loaf pan, line your loaf pan with baking paper.
- In the medium bowl, mixer butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in the eggs gradually and mixer until well combined.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture and mix well with spatula until there are no more flour streaks.
- Pour the batter into 23x11x5 cm or 9x5x3 inches silicone loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. (depends on your oven). Check using toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake, if comes out clean means your cake already done.
- Let it cool on the cooling rack and after the cake is completely cool, slice it and enjoy!